Monday 31 July 2017

Message in a bottle

I was having a play with some Studiolight papers and dies at the weekend and made a couple of collage cards. These are the results of my playtime;



All products used are by Studiolight from the Summer Feelings range.
6x6 Paper pad.
Dies Summer Feelings SF47
Decoupage labels sheet EASYSF576
Embellishments - pearls from stash

I liked the colours and the beach themes, fun to work with. The die cut starfish and feather were cut from kraft card and colour tinted with distress ink.

There are lots of birthdays in August so two more cards done.

Thanks for visiting today.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous! Absolutely love the colours and images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how lovely - these sun-drenched colours are so pretty together and I love all those wonderful bottles and jars. Delightful cards, and I've no doubt they'll go down a treat with whoever is lucky enough to receive them. Perfect for a summertime birthday.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete