Sunday 15 May 2016

A Little Sunshine

I have been playing with PaperArtsy Infusions, just a little play because the weather is good and I need to be outside. These lovely little pots have great names and I chose Golden Sands and Violet Storms for this project because they match the changeable weather in May.
The Two Weekly Challenge at the Craft Barn is "Sun" so this is my entry.


Stamps used : PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella LP033
I stamped and embossed the images in black, painted water onto the sun and sprinkled it with infusions then spritzed it with water. I find that works best on ordinary stamping card. Then added the violet storms around the rest of the panel to make it dark and stormy. The images are coloured with distress pens. I added some Tim Holtz Chit Chat words and scruffed up the edges of the card with a sanding tool and mounted it on some purple card.

I hope you have all been enjoying your weekends and I wish you lots of sunshine next week.

3 comments:

  1. No colour bursts/ brusho in my collection yet but I really like the results you've shared here tonight! And you really can't go wrong with Lynne Perella stamps :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little bottles those Infusions come in!! This is another beautiful card Julia, love the stamps you've used! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous result from your little play with Infusions.

    ReplyDelete