Sunday 9 August 2015

Pretty Pastels

It was Saturday morning and I was up earlier because I had booked a TV ariel engineer to come to my house. I was thinking it would be a good idea to play with my new PaperArtsy JOFY stamps so I have no idea how I ended up making two cards using Inkylicious stamps. Anyway, these two cards are what I made.


Stamp : "Poppy Lea", sentiment "Make a Wish"
Background : Adirondack Caramel, Raisin and Denim dye inks applied with duster brushes.
Poppies are highlighted with Sakura pens and a border doodled with a black pen.

You need glossy card stock to get the inks to blend nicely but it is quite hard to get a sharp image with the stamping. My meadow flowers faded away at the bottom but I reckon that's OK, it is a hot summer's day and I have rescued it by popping a bow on top. 


Stamp : "Allium"
Background : Masked a shape and applied the same colours of dye ink with a duster brush.
The Allium are highlighted with a silver Sakura pen and similar doodling around the shape.

Until next time, Thank you for looking. x

2 comments: