Tuesday 27 May 2014

Collage Couture

A couple of years ago I bought a book by Julie Nutting called Collage Couture. My intention was to learn to draw the figures and create some fashion collage inspired by the book. We are all full of good intentions but time passes and now we can buy the Julie Nutting doll rubber stamps. I bought "Megan".

Here are two cards using my Megan doll.



The hair and boots are stamped and cut out from Kraft card. The dresses and panel are Marianne Design papers from the 1950's paper pad as is the sentiment on the tag card.
These are great fun to play with and I recommend that book, it is full of excellent inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. Very swish - can see you had great fun with both. I love those printed tags - they're so useful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super projects Julia, they are gorgeous.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete