Thursday 20 June 2013

Loves Me, Loves me Not

Inspired by Alison's lovely vintage tag project mentioned in my last post, here is  my Kraft tag, book pages and gesso project.


Two Kraft tags, stick on some pieces of torn book pages and paint roughly with gesso. The edges of the tags are distressed with vintage photo distress ink.


The daisies are from JOFY13 and stamped on the tag using black archival ink. The photo is rotated and I don't know why.


Colour the daisies with distress markers. I used mustard seed, wild honey, spiced marmalade and brushed corduroy. Tags complete. 


So, having made the tags, I had some of the book page left. To use it up I made the card using the same technique but on white cardstock and mounted on Kraft paper. This works better on Kraft card than on the white cardstock but I am pleased with the result. Love those JOFY daises, I think they are my current favourites.



3 comments:

  1. Tried to post through Bloglovin but it did not want to work on your page ( nor somebody else's!) so I've come back via my usual route...

    These look really great & funnily enough are on my try-out list! Those JOFY daisies really look great in every style Ive seen :-).

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really enchanting, Julia! Thanks again for the shout out - and I absolutely love how you've run with the idea. The JOFYs look brilliant, and so beautifully coloured - wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete