Thursday 11 April 2013

Spring

I should really be going to bed but I am wide awake so I have decided to post my entry for this month's Show us your Twinchies challenge 4 entitled Spring.


For the background I used a black fine micron pen to draw the faux stitching grid and coloured the grid lines with a promarker. It sort of reminds me of floral duvet covers. The tiny flowers are from an element on a WOW set, stamped using worn lipstick distress marker. The bird is from a Polka Doodles set that was free with a magazine, I've used this little bird lots of times, isn't he sweet. He is stamped onto white cardstock and the body cut out, coloured with Promarkers and raised on foam pads. 

Lets hope the weather warms up a bit at the weekend and we can all get out and about and enjoy the Spring.


6 comments:

  1. Very cute Julia, made me smile despite the lack of sleep ( husband groaning & dog needing out!) I keep meaning to make a few more twinchies....maybe later :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Julia and I love the way you have added the flower spray to take your photograph

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty twinchie love the little bird, thank you for joining us for this month's challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Show Us Your Twinchies DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab little Twinchie Julia, thank you for joining in Show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous....love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Show Us Your Twinchies.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! Love it. Fabulous spring twinchie. xx

    ReplyDelete