Saturday 27 May 2017

Cat Therapy

Sometimes all you need to do to clear your head and relax is colour something in with watercolour pencils. The Laurel Burch stamps from Stampendous are perfect for such therapy. Today I finished off a panel I started in the week and mounted it on a card so I can add it to my stash for a birthday later in the year.


I used watercolour card, masking and stamping in black versafine ink.
I have a new set of Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils that I was keen to try out and I must say, they are so nice to use. They are very soft and loaded with pigment, the colours blend really easily.
I bought my pencils from Cowling and Wilcox and they are on sale at the moment in a set with Pitt pens, it's always good to find a bargain.

I am quite pleased with the result so I might just stamp up some more panels for those times when a bit of colouring therapy is required.

Thanks for dropping by today and hope you are enjoying your weekends wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colouring on those lovely cats. They remind me of children's book illustrations.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete