Thursday 21 May 2015

Life Memories

I love the nostalgic, collage look of the Tim Holtz May tag. It is possibly my favourite so far this year. I say possibly my favourite as each month I think the tag is better than any I have seen before.
The tutorial is on Tim's blog:
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-may/

My version this month is pretty close to Tim's example as I had quite a few of the ingredients this time, including the lovely photobooth embellishments. I chose the same photo for my tag. Colour tinting photos with distress markers is effective, I like this.

This is my version:

I like the look of the stencilled texture paste on the burlap background but as usual, struggled with the words so I chose "life memories" as the tag seemed to say that to me.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined this month & indeed that we're seeing more of you on here :-). Enjoy the bank holiday w/e, I'm sure you'll be doing something nice.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage work - a lovely take on the May tag.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete