Sunday 26 May 2013

Watercolour Paper

The free stamp on the Craft Stamper magazine this month is a JOFY design from PaperArtsy and its a lovely one. I tried it out stamping on watercolour paper and then used distress markers to colour it, nice result on the watercolour paper.
I am entering this one in the new Twinchie blog challenge where the theme is "Free for All" although Zoe from the design team already used the same image, mine uses the technique from the magazine and I wanted to try using the distress on watercolour paper.  I really love this little stamp and I can see I am going to use it a lot. 

What a lovely bank holiday weekend its been so far, what a difference a bit of sunshine makes. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday wherever you are. 

4 comments:

  1. Love that twinchie Julia, think I might go check out the challenge :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia! Love your Twinchie, your colouring in is fabulous, love what you've done, it is a lovely little stamp, I'm a huge fan of the Jofy range, I have quite a collection now xx thank you for joining in Twinchie challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Distress watercolouring - fabulous tiny canvas!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia love what you have done with the stamp from Craft Stamper. I can see me using it a lot in my Art Journals. lol Susiesu xxx

    ReplyDelete