Tuesday 22 January 2013

12 Tags of 2013 ..... January

Here is my version of Tim's Tag for January. For the step by step instructions and Tim's example, click on the link.

I didn't have the embossing folder with clock faces so I used cogs instead, I like the effect of distress ink on the embossed surface. A recent trip to a local craft shop resulted in a purchase of one of the magnetic trays for the Movers and Shakers dies so now I can use them easily in my Cuttlebug, just replace the A Plate with the tray, B Plate + Tray + B Plate, works a treat. I didn't have the film tape so I improvised and drew my own on some acetate and added a bit of black glitter just because I like it. Again, no Tim Holtz embellishments so I used metal washers from the DIY store for the centres of the cogs. The Time sentiment is such a good one.

A quick post tonight as its getting late. 
Good Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment