Sunday 11 November 2012

Lucky Black Cat

I was thinking to make a card with a black cat on it for a friend's birthday as she loves cats so I tried making my cat with a Dreamweaver stencil and some sparkle paste, what a mess, its in the bin.
I tried again, this time just using the stencil and colouring the cat in black, much better and very very easy. 
The cue card for CASology Week #18 is orange so I have coloured the cats eyes with an orange promarker pen and used the same to colour some white ribbon. I cut two slits with a craft knife to thread the ribbon through and tie the bow around his neck then mounted it on orange cardstock for the border.
I missed the deadline for the challenge but never mind.
Here he is:


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you missed the deadline - this is adorable! I love that funky cat image and he's perfect framed (and bow-ed) in orange! Hope to see you next week?

    ReplyDelete