Tuesday 21 August 2012

Keep it Simple

Keeping it simple is often quite hard to do. I have often ruined a piece by adding too many embellishments or combining too many different techniques on one project.
The week 81 challenge at Less is More is tearing so I thought I might enter this small card example. The card was really quick to make, a torn piece of earth tone background paper mounted on a copper coloured die cut label that I found in my bit box. Add two gems to make the body of the bug and draw legs on him using a Sakura Micron 0.1 black archival ink pen.
I hope you like him.


4 comments:

  1. Just lovely Julia
    Not that a spider would usually be called lovely but yours is!
    FAB card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea! Super card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many apologies for the tardiness of my visit this week, a cruise to Norway intervened somewhat!
    Thanks for your lovely submission.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    We would be really grateful if you could remove the word verification from your blog!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Ladies, much appreciated.
    (Word verification option turned off, thanks for that Chrissie)
    All the best,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete